Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The One Who Likes Smart

 It's been about two months of online dating, give or take, 
and I have survived four dates thus far.
They have consisted of beer, coffee, coffee, and coffee.
As well as admitting to getting a little emotional during movies. 

Now, I am all for guys opening up and expressing their emotions 
if they are going through a hard time,
but when it comes to movies, maybe don't admit on the first date
that you cried more in Les Misérables than the girl you went with.

I appreciate the honesty but I also appreciate some mystery in a date.
And while overall it went well and he was a great guy,
 I feel like I still need to keep my options open...

I just got a few new messages in my inbox and
I mean, when I get a message like this, 
how could I not want to meet up with this guy?!

"Hey girl hey. I am a shirtless buff guy who likes glasses and names that start with the letter A (because it's first)."

What a charmer...and shirtless? 
Hell yeah!

Now for his profile-
What he is looking for: "A 6'4 Amazon woman capable of crushing my body whilst in the throes of an erotic experience. Or smart. I like smart."

I mean, I guess I am one of those...
So I have a shot! Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment