Monday, January 28, 2013

The One Who Gets to the F***ing Point

Six dates, five coffees, and a beer later-
 Yes, I will still be continuing my online dating adventure.

And although one date went well, 
there is no need to tie myself down just yet. 
One: because I am still young and 
Two: because the majority of the dates I have been on mainly consisted of
awkward gazes into the distance to think of something to say, 
awkward staring/creepily telling me I'm beautiful,
and confessions of being an emotional wreck during movies. 

While some of this may sound charming to you,
I am content with continuing my hunt for a nice, genuine, online guy.

Well ladies and gentlemen, I think I may have once again
found "the one."

His name- QuailMan
Well, his screen name that is.

He sent me a simple message the other day but 
it was his profile that really won me over...

What I look for in a girl- "I want a Times New Roman in the streets but a Wingdings in the sheets."

Once I figure out the exact meaning of this,
he may or may not still want me...

"First thing people usually notice about me is my uncanny ability to 
get to the fucking point."

I mean, a man who knows what he wants is attractive...right?

"I wish I loved anything as much as I hate everything."

Honesty. Love it.

"In closing I would like to note that if I could choose between world peace and a reasonable fortune, my first Lambo would be orange."

At least if the world breaks out in chaos or war, 
he will have a speedy car to get away in.
Smart man. 

While I have yet to respond to his message, 
I think I might keep this one in my back pocket. 
You know, in case the whole world peace I am hoping for does not work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment