Sunday, July 22, 2012

The One Who Broke It Off

All good things must come to an end. 
This includes certain relationships.

Unfortunately, both Sutton children are once again single. 
That is right, my brother and his girlfriend broke up. 

While I would usually blame the guy in this situation, 
sometimes the girl is at fault.
Weird, I'm actually putting the blame on females?!
Who would have thought?!

Don't get me wrong, she is a cute girl and very sweet but 
bitches be crazy sometimes.

Example 1: Prom/Graduation

My college graduation fell on the same day as prom...
Yes, my brother dated a High School girl. 
Should have been the first indication of trouble. 

Somehow it was my fault that this happened and 
my brother was forced to come to my graduation. 
She was obviously not happy with this and that is when she began to hate me. 

I mean, she never said she hated me specifically, 
but I would guess when someone stops talking to you, 
that might be a pretty clear sign. 

Example 2: Meatballs

My brother skipped out on my grandmas home made meatballs to 
hang out with the girlfriend who did not want to come over. 
Yes, my grandma is a little crazy but her meatballs are amazing! 

My brother will literally hide them from people and 
not share any of his stash because he loves them so much. 
That is one powerful hold she had over him...

Example 3: The break up

Someone has to initiate the breakup and to some surprise, it was her. 
My brother took it surprisingly well and agreed that this was 
not the best relationship for them to be in. 
Super mature for his first relationship/breakup I would say.
This was not what she was looking for. 
 Her response to his acceptance of her breaking it off?

"Why aren't you fighting for us?!"

I'll give it to her. 
I am sure most females would say the same thing...
when they were in their teens, 
but in reality, maybe the relationship was just not meant to be
or maybe they will reunite one day. 
Who knows.

But wanna know the kicker? 
She deleted him and all of our family from Facebook- classic move.
Touche my former Facebook friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment