Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The One Who Caught The Bouquet

This past weekend was full of romance, booze, food and dancing the night away.

Yes, that means there was a wedding!
My cousin Nick and his beautiful girlfriend of many years finally tied the knot.


In the beautiful setting of Sonoma Wine Country, 
how could one not fall in love?

Well let me tell you! 
When you are surrounded by a bunch of people you're related to, 
it's kinda hard to find the one...

One thing is for sure, you can't have an Italian wedding without some drama. 
Have you seen the Godfather?!?

Surprisingly, the only drama was when my very Italian grandmother
could not find any wine at the beginning of the reception.

Thankfully she spotted the wine before she went crazy and 
grabbed some out of the box they were getting ready to set out.
Wild woman...

One thing not drama filled- 
The first dance!


True love right there.


 And of course they will live happily ever after...

But not before they throw the bouquet!
And guess who caught it?!?!


That's right! Yours truly. 
Only a few elbows thrown, but other than that, easy peasy.

But seriously,  I am surprised I'm not married yet. 
I mean, I have caught the bouquet about 3 or 4 times...

Flowers are easy. Guys? Hard to catch.

No comments:

Post a Comment