Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The One With the Hashtag Problem.

Remember this guy?
The one who thought I was sick? 

Well surprise, surprise! He actually contacted me again! 

4 days later...

The texts started off with 'getting to know you' questions, 
but then things got interesting.
This is the charming conversation I was lucky enough to have with my bar boy:

Bar Boy: "I'm a Sonoma State legend"

"How so"

"Beats me.Some people have greatness thrust upon them..."

"Lucky you."

"I mean, I am really fucking cool. But it's not all I talk about"

Such a cool guy.
Can't wait to get to know him more!
And so the conversation continues...

Bar Boy: "I don't believe in humor. Life is too short to make jokes"

"Life is too ridiculous not to!"

He continued with how he creepily knows everything about me, 
but then the subject of TVs came up...

Bar Boy: "I don't really enjoy TV...except I have two dope TVs in my room #richkidproblems."

Did he seriously just hashtag in a text?!

Bar Boy Continues: "But I have realized that money is not everything. 
I know I'm going to be rich so I've worked hard on other aspects of my life."

"Such as?"

"Relationships, being healthy...heavy drinking"

"I don't really understand why you are saying this to me..."

"On that note, I am done texting you lol."

"Nice getting to know the real you."

"<3"

I mean, at least he loves me?
Fast forward a week and this is what he texts me-

"Whatcha doing. It's Tuesday, time to get drunk!"

Yeah, I was already asleep when he sent this one to me, 
#fulltimejobproblems

So the next day I responded with-
"Sorry, was already blacked out. It was a Tuesday after all."

"Fair enough. I was pretty drunk myself."

It has been about a week now and I have not heard from my bar boy.
But it is almost the weekend...
which means there may be a chance of some entertaining texts coming my way.

Fingers crossed.
I just know this one is a keeper.

2 comments:

  1. Girl he's got not one, but two dope ass tv's; don't give that up!

    Seriously though, wow. The things some men say amazes me...in the bad way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least it makes for a good blog post and a wonderful memory to look back on...

      Delete