Monday, August 13, 2012

The One Who Used the Same Line

I have a confession, I am a tool.

Far too often I have been presented with the line, 
"You're an awesome girl, but..."

Yes, there is a blog about that.
Good times. 

I am sad to say that I recently used this line on someone...
and I finally understand how the tool who said it to me felt.

I am not proud of what I have done nor excited to share my downfall
but, considering I called someone out on this,
It is now my turn to be called out.

While at home one weekend, a good friend of mine told me 
he might be developing feelings. 

I love this guy and he is one of the sweetest guys I know, 
but I see him as just an amazing friend. 

This conversation was over text and of course my response was
"You are a great guy, but I only see you as a friend right now"

And his response?
"A appreciate your honesty."

Seriously, I felt like I have had this exact conversation...

So, to the tool who was honest, I now understand your difficult position.
I am officially now the tool.

 But honestly, what are you suppose to say in those situations?!
Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment