Friday, August 10, 2012

The One At The Bank

One of the perks of writing a blog about relationships/shits, is that people like to share their experiences with me. 

Just the other day I received a text message from a close friend who, 
like me, does not have much luck with the fellas ;)

"Today my banker asked me out. 
He checked my account balance and still wanted some. Me, FTW."

"I'm blogging about this shit. When is the date?!"

"We are going out tomorrow!"

"Let me know how it goes. Where is he taking you?"

"Not sure, he is picking me up and said it would be a surprise, is that sketch or cute?"

"You're either going to his place and he didn't want to scare you off before he had a chance or he has no idea where yet or it's a really sketch place..."

"Here's hoping it's number 1 or 2..."

"I wish you luck and if I do not hear from you, I'm going to guess it was either a huge success and you're naked in his bed or you're dead in his bed. Either scenario, 
I expect you to be in his bed."

Will it be a successful date?
Will she find her prince charming?
Will be end up being super sketch?

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment