Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The One Who Loves Workaholics

Yet again I find myself exploring the online dating world.
Mainly out of curiosity,
but also you never know when Price Charming himself will pop up in a message.

Or Leo DiCaprio.
I mean, he is single now...
I can dream can't I?

Well Prince Charming has not shown up yet 
but a close second has made his way into my inbox!
  
We had briefly chatted a few months ago but he was leaving for a European adventure.
To my surprise, he came back and messaged me again!

"My Euro trip was totally tight butthole. Still single huh? You can buy me a drink. 
It might help you feel better :)"

Notice anything off about that message?
The fact that he thinks I would buy him a drink?!
Think again mister!

Oh and the fact that it involves the phrase "tight butthole."
I'm over here thinking-
'It must be one of those damn auto corrects and 
he really meant to say his trip was totally awesome and life changing.'

Nope.

So I responded-
"Totally tight butthole?"

Turns out he was making a reference to Workaholics,
which is a show I watch and have totally heard the 'tight butthole' reference
but did I think to associate our conversation about his Euro trip to a TV show?

Nope.

But I guess that just means I'm off of my game...
And Workaholics references. 

Dammit Ali!

No comments:

Post a Comment