Thursday, October 4, 2012

The One Hiding Under the Bed

There comes a point in every mans life 
when his mother stumbles upon one of his dirty secrets.

Or so, this is what the guys have told me.

Anyways, it finally came to that point in my good friends life 
and it was too funny not to share...

It all started with a text message from his mother-

"So I gave away your big ass bed today and under it there was a little bottle 
of what I assumed was hand sanitizer."

I'm sure you can only imagine what is coming...

"So I cleaned my hands with it."

I'm cringing too, don't worry.

"Uh oh!"

Yeah...

"Not what I thought. Water based lubricant."

I'm still dying reading this now...

"Thanks for that."

Surprisingly, my friend was not phased 
by his mothers discovery and laughed it off.
I guess being so far away, there was not much he could do...

Word to the wise-
Check/clean under your bed before you go off to school. 
You never know when someone will be moving things around! 
Or moving you out! 
Otherwise, they might find your lube stash...

No comments:

Post a Comment