Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The One That Was OUR Valentine

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have found the perfect man!
He cooks, he looks good in a suit and he knows how to charm the ladies.

Who is this man you may ask?
None other than David Christopher Sally.
(Facebook him, I am sure he would love to meet you!)

You may think I have found my one true love, 
but don't worry, he is still single. 
He just showed me and my meatball roommate a
beautiful Valentine's Day when we thought we would be spending it alone. 

It all started about a week ago when he posted on Facebook
"Any one free on Feb 14th? And a female?"

To which my roommate and I responded 
"Our entire Sideways household is! Do you cook?"

"Yes, what do you like?"

"Well...lamb chops, mashed potatoes, green beans, a side salad and 
bread and chocolate covered strawberries. Oh yeah, and wine."

"Check, check, check, check, check, check & check. 
Do I need to make two trails of roses to the bedroom 
or can you and [meatball] share one?"

Not only was all of the above provided 
(minus green beans...we had broccoli)
 He picked us up, suited up, set up a beautiful table 
as well as presented us with roses.

He pulled out our chairs and we began to feast but 
were soon distracted by the rose petals that led to his bedroom.
Side note: My roommate and I have really only hung out with David 
a few times and don't know him that well...

We continued to eat the meal he slaved over all day,
enjoyed some wine and slightly awkward yet hilarious conversation.

He attempted to get us to join him in his bedroom, 
where he made a heart out of rose pedals,
but we were only willing to take some pictures 
to document the night. 
That way we will always remember Valentine's Day 2012.


So men out there, take a chance on love!
A simple Facebook status may be the difference between a night alone 
and a night with two great girls!

While it may not end in anything more than a stronger friendship,
how could that be a bad thing?!

So Happy Valentine's Day from the Relation-shit girl.
Yes, I do in fact believe in love, relationships and Valentine's Day. 
I just have not found that special someone yet...
 
But seriously, contact him, he is a great guy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment