Sunday, January 22, 2012

The One With the Best Pick-Up Line

Location: Small town bar.

Targets: Me and my roommate.

Pickup Line: One for the record books-

Sitting at a table drinking some beers, my roommate and I were approach by a cute boy.
Thinking he will pull the usually "Do you go to school around here" line, 
we were not prepared mentally for the direction it went.

Boy: "Hey ladies! So who are you going to vote for in the 2012 elections?"

With confused, "I am not sure where this came from" looks on our faces, 
my roommate took one for the team. The wrong team...

"Ummmm, Joe Biden"

Boy: "The Vice President...? OK..."

Trying to make a semi come back...I said
"Totally voting for Stephen Colbert."

To which he responded with a high five. 
Well that kept him around long enough to ask my roommate to dance, 
only to leave us for the wild and crazy 40 year old woman 
who danced like she had ants in her pants. 

To each their own right?

Lesson learned- always be prepared for any pick-up lines out there ladies! 
Obviously, this may include Presidential Election questions.
So, it might be a good idea to read up on who is actually running!

Now roommate, who are you going to vote for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment