Sunday, January 29, 2012

The One Who Ordered Diet

My roommates and I obviously do not have the best of luck with guys. 
If you have not gathered that from my blog by now, 
then you might want to reevaluate why you spend your time even reading it.

I have good news this time!
FINALLY, one of my roommates found a nice guy! 

He is cute, polite and just a genuine person. 
Yes, they do exist at our school! 
Shocker, I know.

There was only one problem with this guy…he ordered the wrong soda…

Here is the breakdown of the date as told by my roommate-

"So first we get into his car and there is no music! How awkward is that?!! 
So we just made random small talk. I was just hoping it would get less weird 
once we go to the restaurant, but it was worse...."

With confused looks on our faces, my roommates and I waited to hear what 
was so horrible about the date-

"So we were getting ready to order our drinks and I got a coke of course, but get this-" (said in the most irritated, disgusting voice you can imagine)

Sitting at the edge of our seats, we were not ready for what came next-

"He order a DIET Pepsi! Soooo gross! Who orders Pepsi let alone diet?!"

Jaws dropped and silent for a moment, 
my roommates and I crack up at the ridiculousness 
of her story to which she continued with-

"It was over at that moment and I was just ready to just go home..."

Needless to say, she did not go on another date with this guy 
but we do still see him from time to time and
refuse to provide him with diet soda...

So, bitches or just die hard Coca-Cola fans?

No comments:

Post a Comment