Monday, April 11, 2011

The One Who Wanted To Be Blogged

The other night I ventured out to the Cotati bars finally!
Only took me 3 months...
But don't worry, I was not on a blind date nor was I drinking!
Learned my lesson there which you can read about in *this blog.*

So while in one of the bars, a member of my class approached me, slightly very wasted
and told me he wanted to be in my blog.

"Can I take you out on a date and then you can write about it in your blog?!"
Me: "What?"
"Your blog is one of the blog's I actually read each week!"

Me: "Thank you but why would you want to go on a date and 
hope it's a good Relation-Shit story?"

"I'll take you out to Chili's and buy you a margarita!"

When someone asks you out on a date so they can be put in a Relation-Shit blog, 
you can only imagine what kind of date it will be...

I was not sure how to process this one. 
While feeling a little insulted that I was being used just so he may 
gain extreme popularity through one of my blog entries, 
I was also excited that someone is actually reading my blog!

Plus who would want to pass up a Chili's dinner and a margarita which apparently 
is the perfect match for a Relation-Shit date. 

So, is it sad that all I need is food and booze to ruin a date 
OR
charming that he already had it planned? 

Not sure which one it is yet, but since I have sworn off alcohol AND dates,
I said I would stick to blogging other people's relation-shits for now. 

But this story was just too funny NOT to blog about.
Plus, he did say he wanted to be in a blog entry. 

So here ya go! You made it in! 

Maybe not what you thought would be the reason, but let's not get picky here! :)

6 comments:

  1. Who was this? You are tearing up my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will never know! Unless he chooses to reveal himself haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me actually laugh out loud and nice try

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think going on a date with the drunk guy would make an interesting blog. Plus. . .free meal.

    ReplyDelete