Monday, March 26, 2012

The One Who Was Not My Superman

When I guy calls you Lois Lane, grabs your hand and runs it down his wash board abs 
and makes you check out his intense arm muscles, just walk away...

Yes, of course I experienced this a few nights ago and 
was once again thrown under the bus. 

My guy friend was witness to all of this and did nothing! 
Instead he just laughed and said 

"Yeah you are Lois Lane!"

To which I replied and a snarky manor,
"But you are not my Superman!"

MISTAKE!!

Obviously, this comment gave the buff 45 year old stranger
the impression that I am single, 
which if you have read my blog, you should know the answer to...

So of course I blurted out-

"I have a boy friend!"

As I am saying this, my roommate walks by, 
not completely understanding my desperation with the situation and says-

"No you don't! You're single!"

As I give her the death glare, she just walks away and
all I could do was turn to the guy and politely said
that I have to find my friends but it was nice to meet him. 

Lesson Learned Here: Guys, when you first meet a girl, 
don't force her to feel your ridiculous ripped abs, triceps, biceps, or 
any other muscles you may like to show off. 
Let her find them on her own and she will be much more impressed!

Ladies, when you are out with your roommates, 
maybe give them a heads up that you might play the 'I have a BF card.' 
That way you don't look like a complete ass 
in front of all those freakishly muscular guys out there.


Damn you Petaluma bars...

No comments:

Post a Comment